Designed for all ages to protect their loved ones.
Let someone know where to find their important information and documents,
as well as what their last wishes are.
What is in the Workbook. Individual Version?
- Questions to ask to get a conversation started.
- Topics for discussions helpful to gather important information.
- Places to write down information.
- Guide to walk you through gathering information that may be needed in an emergency.
- Advice on storing important documents and information.
- Peace of mind for you and those you love.
Only you know where your important documents and personal paperwork are kept.
However, if something were to happen to you, will anyone else know where to look or how to settle your affairs? The individual version of the workbook is an easy-to-use resource for people to organize and note where things are kept, who to contact, and what important life documents exist if something were to happen to them.
You may also think of this version as a “how to” start getting your affairs in order! If you’ve ever wondered what things you may need to prepare yourself for the worst case scenario, this workbook lists exactly the type of things you should be thinking about and have ready just in case.
Download Book PDF